Your purpose will be:
- to collaborate with all internal customers, i.e. Medical Lab, Strategy & Innovation Lab, Access & Innovation (A&I) teams etc. to deliver high-quality medical content, including digital communications, educational and promotional texts, clinical publications, etc...
- to have the ability to translate the details of medical research and innovations into the scientific information in a form which suits the level of understanding of the target audience, namely physicians, patients, general public or the regulators.
- to create high-level scientific content.
- to act as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of Roche products, putting patients at the centre of his/her actions.
- write scientific documents of different types - primarily: digital communications and secondary: research-related documents, disease or drug-related educational and promotional literature, publication articles, health-related magazines or news articleIs,
- be an active member of the A&I Portfolio team to support all digital-related communications and co-created projects to the key stakeholders,
- Ensure that all activities related to medical information management inside Roche Slovensko are in compliance with local and global ROCHE SOP Guidelines and related to MI Management,
- Actively engage with A&I and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with the necessary Roche and AIFP Codes of Conduct and Laws governing the promotion and sale of medicines within the country,
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- ability to understand the medical concepts and terminology, knowledge of relevant therapeutic approaches and therapeutic guidelines,
- ability to combine the knowledge of science and research understanding to present information and data in the way the target audience will understand,
- skills and are familiar with searching medical literature, understanding and presenting research data, the document review process, and editing and publishing requirements,
- ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, multi-task, adaptive to change; attentive to details,
- excellent interpersonal, active listening, and influencing skills; establishes and maintains professional and productive working relationships with team members,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- good English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing.
Place of work: Bratislava
Contract type: agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
Start date: ASAP
Wage (gross): 7 €
Tel.: 02 - 52 63 82 01
E-mail: send CV Roche MEDICAL CONTENT INTERN
© SLOVENSKÝ SPOLOK ŠTUDENTOV FARMÁCIE